North Penn Physical Therapy is an outpatient physical therapy center located in Blue Bell and Lansdale. We believe one on one care is critical to your success, not just in physical therapy but with any health concern. Out of pocket costs are higher than ever, and customers are seeking the most value for their money. Our level of personalized attention leads to better results, and our mission is to provide you with superior customer service.
What Makes Our Practice Special?
- Private rooms – Physical therapy treatment is conducted in private areas, rather than in a large common room.
- One on one treatment – You get focused care at each session, to make the fastest recovery possible.
- Same therapist at each session – Working with one therapist allows your progress to be monitored and gives you more consistency of care.
- Licensed personnel – Our therapists have over 20 years of experience.
The best compliment we can receive is good reviews, and referrals from satisfied customers. Check out our online reviews, see what some of our past patients have said, and you will see that we are different.
We provide physical therapy treatment for a wide variety of diagnoses, including:
- Balance and Vertigo Treatment
- Ankle Sprains
- Fall Prevention Programs
- Treatment of Neck and Back Pain
- Shoulder pain / Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Arthritis Treatment
- Joint Replacement Rehab
- Tendonitis and Muscle Strain
- Work Related Injuries
- Lymphedema Treatment
Get in Touch
For more information about our services, or to schedule an appointment online, visit us at www.northpennpt.com
North Penn Physical Therapy Blue Bell
1717 Swede Rd, Suite 114
Send Us a Message
Copyright North Penn Physical Therapy Blue Bell – All rights reserved